ETP Nanomedicine General Assembly 2012
The ETPN General Assembly 2012 and Thematic circles on Nanomedicine will take place in London on 30th and 31st October 2012.
The event will take place on the Waterloo Campus of the King’s College and will focus this year particularly on the evolution and future contribution of Nanomedicine in the next EU Framework Programme Horizon 2020.
ETP Nanomedicine General Assembly and thematic workshops
Start: 30th October 2012 – 13:00
End: 31st October – 13:30
King's College London
Franklin-Wilkins buildingStamford Street
Tuesday, 30th October 2012
From 13:00 to 18:00
Wednesday, 31st October 2012
From 09:00 to 13:30
Following topics are suggested for discussions in the workshops:
- Nano diagnostics and imaging
- Nano pharmaceuticals and targeted delivery
- Regenerative medicine and biomaterials
- Nanosafety, toxicology and regulation issues
- Business opportunities and translation issues
- Societal and ethical aspects, public awareness
The event is free of charge and limited to 80 participants. Participation will be granted on a "first-come, first-served" basis.