THE EUROPEAN JOINT CONFERENCE FOR NANOMEDICINE (CLINAM 2011)
4th European conference for clinical nanomedicine 2011 (CLINAM 2011) in collaboration with the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine (ETPN), the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the European Science Foundation (ESF).
ETPN members are entitled to register at the reduced rate for members!
>>> Register at http://www.clinam.org
CLINAM 2011 will highlight the joint European way of working together for a future healthcare-based on a cooperative approach between leading edge technology and science, research, clinical experience, policy, politics, regulations and industry stakeholders. It is the interdisciplinary platform for problem- and solution-oriented discussion between physicians, scientists of manifold faculties, engineers and all stakeholders in Nanomedicine and unifies the fragmentation in the field of nanoscience in health including all disciplines needed for the development of nanomedicine to the benefit of mankind and particularly the patient.
What to expect of the 4th European-Conference for Clinical Nanomedicine:
- Unsolved Problems, Technologies at Hand and Late Breaking Trials
- 2 Regulation Sesions of the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- 2 European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine (ETPN) Strategy
- ETPN Proposal Sessions: Your Ideas for Collaborative Research
- CLINAM 2011 University Village and CLINAM Foyer Exhibition
The event will take place at:
Basel Congress Center
23th to 25th May 2011.
CLINAM 2011 reveals the limits and horizon of the promises of
nanomedical tools, techniques, and materials in the context of
prevalent and unsolved medical problems. The conference starts with the clinicians, reporting unsolved problems in a variety of medical disciplines. Based on these reports nanoscience-based technologies for solving these problems will be discussed.
- Molecular and cellular basis of inflammation
- Humoral and cellular immunity as targets for nanomedicine
- Nanostructured vaccines
- Nanoscale mechanisms and targets for nanomedicine in viral,
Additional information is available at:
Download the final programme here